T1 Traithlon Client Art: From Non-athlete to 3x Ironman finisher (at Kona!) in 18 months:
Art’s First Year:
- In just 5 months, we took Art from non-triathlete to 3 half ironman and one Ironman finish!
- In his first year we cut 45 minutes off his Half Ironman PR, and coached him to a top half Ironman finish
- See a bit more about his first time Ironman.
Art’s Second Year:
- He then went on in his 2nd year in triathlon to do two Ironmans in 5 weeks, and to further drop his Ironman PR from 12:20 to 10:50.
Art’s Third Year:
- Selected to be sponsored by the Timex Factory Team
- 3rd race of the season qualified for Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Las Vegas- you can read the details here.
- Finished top 10% overall in Ironman Lake Placid- here is his race report
- Finished top 10% overall and top 10% in his age group in Ironman Cozumel
Multiple Other Athlete Successes:
- We took an experienced mid distance triathlete through his first Ironman, which he finished in style despite blazing hot conditions, and finished in the top quarter of his very competitive age group.
- We have many other athletes training for their first ironman.
- We have many more doing their first olympic or sprint distance races this summer.